Want to Be Your Own Boss?
Become a JMI Reports Field Representative.
About JMI Field Representatives
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals to complete insurance surveys on residential and commercial properties.
We will provide what you need to be successful through quick onboarding and intuitive technology. The best part? As an independent contractor, you have the potential to earn excellent supplemental income and enjoy a flexible schedule.
With an average onboarding time of 1-2 hours to complete, you can get started quickly.
- Driving to properties in an assigned territory
- Taking digital photographs (from the ground, no ladders)
- Gathering property information
- Measuring the exterior of structures for some report types
- Completing reports online or via our new mobile app
Earn more as you become established, have greater availability, or are willing to cover a larger territory.
How to Apply
About JMI Reports
JMI Reports is a trusted risk assessment partner for insurance carriers, MGA’s and millions of their policies. Our longstanding success is a result of our quality, responsiveness and innovative technology offerings.
Learn more about JMI reports, the core values that drive our success and how we serve insurance carriers and MGA’s at jmireports.com/about.
- 30+ years in business
- 50 states
- 250+ Clients
- 1500+ Field Reps
- Do I need to own a camera?
- Do I need to own a computer or mobile device?
- Will I get a background check?
- Do I need a driver's license?
- Are there required meetings that I need to attend on a regular basis?
- Will I have a mentor that I can turn to for questions?
- What should I expect for earning potential or hours per week?
- Can Field Representatives work for a JMI competitor?
- Can JMI Field Representatives in smaller cities apply to work in a large regional city?
- What type of work is available?
- Do you provide uniforms?