JMI Reports offers a full range of insurance property/loss control risk assessments services.
Personal and commercial lines surveys along with High-Value home surveys, Farm/Agribusiness surveys and customized re-underwriting project surveys are available. Our specialty is providing professional, quality and cost effective reports and services to our valued clients.
- Photo Only Surveys
- “Occupancy” Surveys to verify Vacant Dwellings/Foreclosures
- Full Dwelling Insurance Reports, with Sketch and Replacement Cost (MSB RCT, E2Value, ISO360)
- “Drive-By” Condition/Liability Only Surveys
- Mobile Home Surveys
- Interior Electrical, Heating & Plumbing Reports
- Woodstove Reports
- Mid-Value Homes ($350,000 to $700,000 coverage, 3500 – 4200 sq ft) – Full Inside/Outside, RCT Mainstreet
- High-Value Homes (over $700,000 coverage; 4200+ sq ft) – Full Inside/Outside, RCT-HV, E2Value or ISO360
- Habitation Surveys
- Commercial Risks
- Contractor Surveys
- Restaurant/Bar-Tavern Surveys
- Apartment-Condo-Hotel-Motel Surveys
- Garage Risks
- Retail/BOP Surveys
- Farms (Hobby, Livestock Confinement, Dairy, Grain, Equine)
- Re-Underwriting/ITV Projects; customized to your specific needs
- And more … we can customize any approach or service!
JMI Reports offers a full range of insurance property/loss control risk assessments.
We complete everything from Photo Only, Occupancy Checks, Drive-by, full replacement cost surveys, Mid-Value and High-Value risk assessments. Our specialty is providing professional, quality and cost effective reports to our valued clients. We take pride in our personalized approach to the survey business.
JMI Reports offers a full range of insurance property/loss control surveys.
Commercial lines surveys and customized re-underwriting surveys are available. Our specialty is providing professional, quality and cost effective reports to our valued clients. Our staff is highly trained and always ready to give you the information that you need to make an informed underwriting decision on your book of commercial business.
Farm-Agribusiness risks present unique challenges to carriers, which often are answered by staff loss control personnel.
Rarely could an outside vendor be “trusted” to handle these challenges well, and deliver a full, accurate and quality loss control report while presenting a professional image to the farmer.
JMI Reports has made significant strides in becoming the leader among vendors in our capabilities of handling ALL types of farm-agribusiness risks.