JMI Reports SMS Terms of Service
1. JMI Reports enables property owners to submit surveys and images of their property for their insurance policy in lieu of having an inspector come to their property.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time, just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-772-0436.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive an initial message requesting your completion of the property survey followed by daily reminders for a limited timeframe. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.